Jewelled Quinoa Salad
This salad is absolutely gorgeous, fresh, colourful and always a crowd pleaser - it will make a quinoa lover out of anyone honestly.
- 1/3 cup of craisins
- 1/3 cup of chopped dried apricots
- 1/4 cup of coriander
- 1/4 cup of mint
- 1/4 cup of parsley
- 1/4 cup of basil
- 1 cup of multicoloured quinoa
- 1/4 cup of pistachios
- 1/4 cup of chopped almonds
- 1/4 cup of chopped walnuts
- 1 pomegranate
- zest of 1 lemon
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 tsp of cinnamon
- 1 tbsp of pomegranate molasses
- 1/4 cup of olive oil
- Cook the quinoa in 4 cups of boiling water for 20 minutes and allow to cool.
- Chop all ingredients and place in a large bowl.
- Whisk together dressing ingredients and stir through the quinoa.
- Mix the quinoa and the salad and enjoy!